Friday, October 8, 2010

Process: Uncomfortable

Ok, so most of the people wanted to find something that would make an audience uncomfortable by eating and regurgitating and stuff. I thought that maybe you would feel uncomfortable watching someone else get completely grossed out. I decided to watch the most horrific video i knew of and record the audience's reaction for my video. There were many more people in the back, the camera just didn't get them all. Now if you know what video this is, you know why i chose it. I already knew somewhat of what to expect when the video started so I was more laughing at everyone elses reactions. Kathy started to watch it but she left before mayhem started!!! Some people couldn't sit there and there and watch it. Daniell left in a hurry lol and then you got Travis.... he just stands there awkwardly amused at what we are watching D: I don't see how thats even possible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment