Friday, October 8, 2010

Process: Monologue

So i couldn't possibly think of anything to do. I mean at first really stupid ideas were popping into my head and some were impossible, others too easy. I wanted to get a reaction out the crowd so what better way than to do something that you might see in a horror film. It took me some time to come up with a little skit but after a few minutes thinking on it and my awesome acting skills (they are awesome, you cant lie!!!) i came up with something a little on the edge so to say. I like to act and people find me somewhat funny, actually i love acting. Thats when i knew this project would be more of a comedy/horror clip rather than horror the more you knew me. It took me 8 tries to get this video down and i even got hurt in the process. Everything would be going fine till i stood up to make a run for it cause i thought something was coming, and since i used my laptop i kept accidently pressing stop from running into things in the dark. Take my advice, don't decide to be in a really dark room, holding your new laptop, and run around like your being chased by demonic being from another world it just doesn't work. I walked out with a knot in my thigh from running smack dab into the table in the middle of the Tool Room!!! I got the blooper video right here :) enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment